The RIVER Pro Extra Battery doubles the capacity of RIVER Pro from 720Wh to 1440Wh, giving you the freedom to customize your power for any adventure.
The RIVER Pro weighs just 7.6kg and the RIVER Pro Extra Battery weighs 7.3kg , making them both portable and easy to transport. The RIVER Pro + Extra Battery can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 720Wh to 1440Wh The RIVER Pro Extra Battery attaches to the RIVER Pro to double the capacity of the unit from 720Wh to 1440Wh. This provides a cost-effective way to upgrade the RIVER Pro's capacity.
POWER A WIDE RANGE OF APPLIANCES The RIVER Pro can power devices up to 1800W with X-Boost, which lets you power around 80% of home appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE The RIVER Pro weighs just 7.6 kg and the RIVER Pro Extra Battery weighs 7.3 kg, making them both portable and easy to transport. The RIVER Pro + Extra Battery can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
How to Connect the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to the RIVER Pro
1. Power off BOTH the RIVER Pro and RIVER Pro Extra Battery before attempting to connect them together.
2. Open the Power Expansion Port cover on RIVER Pro to access the Power Expansion Port. Connect the Expansion Power Cable to the RIVER Pro Expansion Power Port. Tighten the screws on the Expansion Power port securely.
3. Open the Expansion Port Cover of the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to access the Expansion Power Port. Connect the free end of the Expansion Power Cable to the RIVER Pro Extra Battery Power Expansion Port. Tighten the screws on the Expansion Power port securely.
4. Turn on the power button of the RIVER Pro or RIVER Pro Extra Battery. Fully charge the devices for the first time and ensure the voltage is consistent to maximize the performance. If the display of the RIVER Pro shows the Extra Battery Icon, the connection is successful.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Ecoflow River Pro Extra Battery
- 1 x Expansion Power Cable
- 1 x Set up / User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
- Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
- Customer Support based in Australia
EcoFlow River Pro Extra Battery Specs:
- Model: River Pro Extra BAttery
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Dimensions: 28.8 x 18 x 21 cm
- Charge Temperature: 0-45°C +/- 3°C
- Discharge Temperature: -20-45°C +/- 3°C
- Testing & Certifications: UL CE FCC RoHS RCM
- Protections: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection,
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
EcoFlow River Pro Extra Battery Inputs:
- Expansion Power Port: 33.6V, 660W Max
EcoFlow River Pro Extra Battery Outputs:
- Expansion Power Port: 24.4V - 33.6V, 720W Max
EcoFlow River Pro Extra Battery Info:
- Capacity: 720Wh (28.8V)
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Cell Type: 18650
- Shelf Life 1 Year (after fully charged)
- Cycles: 800 + to 80% capacity
Because the AC outlets of the device are in a double blade, ungrounded configuration, it is recommended to use the UPS function of the device for temporary emergency use only.
DO NOT use electric devices with bare metal when charging to avoid the risk of electric shock.
Bought this for my River Pro which is just used for backup at home at the moment with off grid camping planned in the future. It seems to be working well and if I charge things like phones, watches etc off it, then the capacity seems to be more than double that of the River Pro by itself.