SHIPPING NOW! LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
The EcoFlow DELTA Pro is the next leap in portable power technology, offering you power security and independence, wherever you are with a 3.6kWh LiFeP04 long lifecycle battery that can scale to 7.2kWh or 10.8kWh via the extension ports. From large caravan / RV power to extreme blackouts that last for days on end, DELTA With that, you're covered for any situation.
A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output at 240V, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work. You can even pair two units together to achieve 7200W.
The Ecoflow Delta Pro is available with or without the extra battery, or in a bundle deal with our recommended CPP 200w EFTE folding Panel . Other solar options are available, please contact us.
Multiple ways to control & monitor Control DELTA Pro either on the unit itself, using the remote control accessory, or unlock a ton of customization via the EcoFlow app. On the app, you can access your power settings, such as charging and discharging levels, AC charge speeds, control the Smart Generator and a whole lot more.
A battery that lasts for years on end DELTA Pro sports a brand-new LFP battery with 6500 cycles, which means you can use DELTA Pro for years and years before your unit reaches 50% of the original capacity. EcoFlow’s battery management system provides real-time analysis and regulation of voltage, current, and temperature. This unique protection mechanism makes DELTA Pro an incredibly safe and efficient home battery.
Van living made easy With DELTA Pro, you can take home with you, wherever you go. It features wheels and a suitcase-esque extendable handle that makes transport easy. And if you’re looking for a complete power solution for road trips and outdoor adventures, DELTA Pro comes with dedicated 30A 12v Anderson port and AC outlet allowing you to power existing circuits in your van.
All the AC output you’ll need A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work. You can even pair two units together to achieve 7200W.
An expandable ecosystem DELTA Pro is more than a portable power station. It can be expanded with Extra Batteries, Smart Generators and solar panels. Control it all via your phone with the EcoFlow app.
Super Fast AC Charging DELTA Pro can charge via one of 6 methods. It's the first that can be charged from an EV station, and can even Multicharge by combining methods to achieve a rapid 6500W charge. That’s the industry gold standard.
Ground-breaking Solar Charge EcoFlow's suite of solar products give you a cost-effective renewable energy source to stay powered. You can use solar energy to charge DELTA Pro in just 2.8-5.6 hours. DELTA Pro has a wide voltage range from 11-150V, which makes it compatible with 90% of third-party solar panels with MC4 connectors. And when the weather gets unpredictable, the smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) automatically adjusts, maximizing your solar generation at any time of the day.
New EF LFP Battery Chemistry DELTA Pro sports a brand-new LFP battery with 6500 cycles, which means you can use DELTA Pro for years and years before your unit reaches 50% of the original capacity. EcoFlow’s battery management system provides real-time analysis and regulation of voltage, current, and temperature. This unique protection mechanism makes DELTA Pro an incredibly safe and efficient home battery.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- DELTA Pro
- AC Charging Cable
- Car Charging Cable
- Solar Charging Cable
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- Handle Cover
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
- Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
- Customer Support
EcoFlow Delta Pro Solar Generator Specs:
- Capacity: 3600Wh
- AC Output: 4 outlets, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)
- Cell Chemistry: LiFeP04
- Cycle Life: 6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity
- Extra Battery: Support up to two DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator
- Net Weight: (45kg)
- Charge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Discharge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Testing and Certifications (INT): UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
- Testing and Certifications (AU/NZ): EMC AU/NZS CISRPR 32:2015, AU/NZS 62368-1:2018 (General Safety), RCM
- Shelf Life: Up to 1 Year after fully charged. Follow User Manual Instructions on recharging
EcoFlow Delta Max Inputs:
- AC Charge Input Power: 3000W Max, 240V~12.5A
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Solar Charge Input: 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A
- Car Charge Input: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A
EcoFlow Delta Max Outputs:
- AC: 4 Outlets, 3600W total
- Anderson Port: 12.6V, 30A
- Cigarette 12v Socket: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max:
- USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
- USB-C Output (x2): 60W per port, 20V 3A max
- DC5521 Output: 12.6v 3a (38W Max)