The EcoFlow 160W solar panel is an efficient, foldable solar panel weighing 7kg, with which energy can easily be generated. The design of the folding panel is unique due to the supplied protective cover/kickstand. This makes it possible to point the EcoFlow panel at a 60 or 90-degree angle to the sun. The EcoFlow 160W solar panel has a maximum capacity of 160 Watt and uses A-class Monocrystalline solar cells. These solar cells guarantee a high yield with an efficiency of 21-22%. The panel has an IP67 Rating
The EcoFlow 160W panel has an MC4 output. With the EcoFlow MC4 to XT60 Cable for , the solar panel can be connected directly to the EcoFlow Delta and River series. It is also possible to connect the panel to other portable battery systems. Use the MC4 to Anderson adapter for this.
The 160W solar panel is suitable for all stand-alone battery applications. Think of holiday homes, (sailing) boats, campers and caravans.
- Size: Unfolded Dimensions: 68 x 157 x 2.4cm
- Folded Dimensions: 66 x 42 x 2.4 cm
- Weight:7 kg
- Material: High strength fiberglass
- Power: 160 W
- Pmax: maximum achievable power 160 W (+/- 5%)
- Voc: Voltage open circuit 21.4 (Vmp 18.2V)
- Imp: Ampere maximum power 9.6 A
- Solar cells: Monocrystalline silicon (21%-22% Efficiency)
- Output type: MC4 Solar Port
- Waterproof: IP67
- Chainable: Yes with parallel adapter