IN STOCK - Immediate shipping from our Sydney Warehouse.
The Delta Max model offer’s a market breakthrough via a high output, high capacity (1612Wh) power solution in a quick charging, easy to use package. With Australian certifications, warranty and support it represents the most technically advanced, all round portable power solution on the Australian market today.
Weighing in at 21kg this lithium battery portable power station can recharge from 0 to 80% in as little as one hour from an AC socket. The powerful 2400w AC output can run most household appliances. Numerous portable charging sockets, and a 12v DC output make the Deltas use case list almost endless. It can support upto two Delta Max extra batteries (total maximum capacity 5600Wh / 5.6kWh).
The Ecoflow Delta Max is available with or without the extra battery, or in a bundle deal with the range of folding solar panels.
1. Uninterrupted Power Supply: When the EcoFlow Delta Max detects a power failure, it automatically kicks into gear (50ms response time), keeping your sensitive electronics that you can’t afford to lose running.
2. The UPS function is perfect for CPAP machines, medical fridges, computer or data servers provided they accept a (50ms response time for the cutover).
3. Chaining Function: Expand the capacity and operating time between recharges by chaining the Delta Max with the additional battery (or two) for a total max capacity of 6000Wh (6kWh)
4. Replaces your gas generator: With an output of 2400W (with X-Boost upto 5000W), the Delta Max can power many appliances from your lamps to the power tools in your workshop.
5. Very Capable Solar Charging: Using the inbuilt MPPT charging capability - the Delta accepts solar input to recharge (Max 100v or 10Amps / Max 800w)
6. Super Fast AC Charging: Using AC Power recharge the DELTA from 0% to 80% in just one hour. Up to 10x faster than competitors.
7.Power 99% of Home Devices: With EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology, DELTA Max can power heavy-duty devices up to 3400W. That means during a power outage or blackout, you can continue to power your fridge, dryer, and more. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
8.NO GAS: Emits no pollution and no noise. Use DELTA indoors, even in your living room around kids and pets.
8.Informative LED screen and APP: displaying watt input/output and remaining time and safety protection warnings. Pair with a phone or smart device for advanced used settings.
WHAT CAN THE EcoFlow Delta Max Solar Generator Power do?
The EcoFlow Delta Max is perfect for a weekend trip or as a home backup system. With its super fast recharge time, you can top up the Delta up before you take off on your weekend trip or you plugin important appliances in the house to keep your most important things running during a power outage.
- Light (10W) 72+ Hours
- Coffee Maker 100+ Cups
- Household Fridge 20+ Hours
- Circular Saw 2+ Hours
- Laptop 30+ Recharges
- Electric Vehicle (10 km)
- CPAP Machine 24+ Hours
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x EcoFlow Delta Max solar generator
- 1 x AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x XT60 to MC4 Solar Panel Cable
- 1 x Set up / User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
- Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
- Customer Support
EcoFlow Delta Max Solar Generator Specs:
- Model: DELTA Max
- Capacity: 1612Wh (30Ah, 52V)
- Supports upto two Delta Max Smart Batteries
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Cell Type: 18650
- Dimensions: (49 x 25 x 30cm)
- Net Weight: (21kg)
- Charge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Discharge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Testing and Certifications (INT): UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
- Testing and Certifications (AU/NZ): EMC AU/NZS CISRPR 32:2015, AU/NZS 62368-1:2018 (General Safety), RCM
- Shelf Life: Up to 1 Year after fully charged. Follow User Manual Instructions on recharging
EcoFlow Delta Max Inputs:
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1500W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Solar Charge Input: 800W 11-100V 10A max
- Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
EcoFlow Delta Max Outputs:
- AC Output (x4): Full Sine Wave, 2400W(Surge 5000W)
- Australian Unit 230V, 50Hz
- USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
- USB-C Output (x2): 60W per port, 20V 3A max
- DC5521 Output: 12.6v 3a (38W Max)
- Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V regulated 8A max
We are very excited about taking the Delta to our off grid rural property. We plan to build a small cabin and believe this will provide us with the power we will need for the minor construction work and then later for domestic use in the cabin.
Like not needing fuel, has many 120v, USB outlets to charge your electronic devices, quiet running, can run it indoors.
Quality easy to use product that will be backup to run refrigerator and microwave during a power outage
I was skeptical at first basically because of the higher price, but I brought it during a weekend camping trip and realized how it is different from the other battery I own (about $200). I mean if you are looking only to charge your phone, air pump a mattress, any outdoor battery will do, but if you plan to use it for your heating sleeping pad, a smaller battery will run out of battery really fast, I also tried to use my smaller battery to cook some tea but it got burned out so fast. I was really glad that I brought this monster with me and I honestly just felt so safe knowing that I was covered for the whole weekend. Im thinking about getting the solar changing pad as well when I go camping again in the spring.
I looked at the Delta pro, but when the Delta max came out I knew it would fit what I needed.