For a limited time, we're offering a Free Ecoflow Camp Light (RRP $79) with every River 2 Purchase.
The River 2 series is EcoFlow's newest offering of of smaller recreational power stations. These provide you the accessibility to handy wall outlets (AC) as well as a variety of DC power ports.
The River 2 features a 256Wh Capacity which makes it best suited to charging devices and 12V applications such as fridges, lights and pumps. It has a 300W Inverter (surges to 600W) which also allows it to run selected appliances if required. At only 3.5kg, this makes it the ideal unit for camping, vanlife, boating or hiking.
When combined with the Ecoflow 160W Solar Panel, this unit can be fully charged in around 3 hours.
- 256Wh Capacity
- Safe and Reliable for 10 Years of use (3000+ Cycles)
- Charge 0-100% in only 1 hour
- Multiple Charge Methods (AC, Solar, Car & Type C)
- Runs selected household appliances (300W Inverter)
- 3.5kg lightweight and portable power station
- 6 Output Ports
- 5 year Warranty
- Handy Control with EcoFlow App;
- ＜30ms EPS Auto-switch for Emergency Power Supply.
- AUS sockets and standards passed EMC | AU/NZS 62368-1 (2018) | RCM
Key Updates from River Series
- Upgrade to LFP batteries allowing up to 3000+ full cycles (10 years daily use),
- 38% faster charging than previous generations & 5 times faster than competitors
- 30% Lighter than previous generation
- Extended 5 year warranty
- Addition of Type C Charging
If you're looking to pair with a Solar Panel, you can save 10% off our selection of Clean Portable Power or Ecoflow Solar Panels by bundling these products.
We also make custom cables, so you can use your existing panels - Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions regarding these.
1. LiFePO4 Battery Chemistry: With upgraded long-lasting LFP battery chemistry at its core, charge and empty RIVER 2 Series over 3000 times. That's pretty much 10 years of everyday use1 and 6x longer than the industry average. With LFP cells, RIVER 2 Series is safe, durable, and highly efficient, even in warm temperatures.
2. Faster Recharging Speed: RIVER 2 beats the industry charging speed standard, fully charging in only 60 minutes.. That's 5x faster than other portable power stations on the market and 38% quicker than previous generations. Fully charge RIVER 2 Max while you pack your bags, so you'll always be ready for a last-minute trip.
3. X-Boost Smart Algorithm: With the full sine wave AC output of 300W (up to 600W when the X-Boost mode is on), the RIVER2 can power selected appliances and tools.
4. EcoFlow App: Use the EcoFlow app to control and monitor RIVER 2, even from afar. View charging levels, customize settings, and adjust charging speeds, all from the convenience of your phone.
5. Very Capable Solar Charging: The smart MPPT inside of the RIVER enables it to recharge quickly through the solar power at a 110W maximum loading scale. With the EcoFlow 110W solar panels (IP67 waterproof) under a direct, perfect sunlight condition, the RIVER2 can be fully charged from in 3 hours.
6.Power Multiple Devices: The RIVER2 fits many types of the ports you’ll need to charge all your devices. The 100W USB-C is perfect for charging laptops while the full sine wave AC outlets give you more flexibility in charging heavy duty devices. With the informative EcoFlow APP, you can control and monitor the unit on your hands.
7. Multiple Charge Methods: With 4 different ways to top up the RIVER 2 Series, there’s a convenient recharge option no matter what. This includes AC, Car, Solar and Type-C Charging.
8. 5 Year Warranty. With one of the most extended warranties in the industry, we go the extra mile to give you peace of mind.
9. The first power station that's TÜV Rheinland certified. RIVER 2 Series is a cut above the rest as the first portable power station in the world to get certified. With it's high safety standard, the TÜV Rheinland certification means the security and reliability of RIVER 2 Series is guaranteed.
10. Smart BMS: EcoFlow's state-of-the-art Battery Management System (BMS) constantly monitors the voltage, current, and temperature of RIVER 2 with multiple aspects of protection, extending its life to the max. This includes over-voltage, overloading, over-temperature, short circuit, low-temperature, low voltage, and overcurrent.
11. ＜30ms EPS Auto-switch: With a switchover speed of less than 30ms, you won't even know the power was down. Use RIVER 2 as an emergency power supply for overnight outages to keep essentials running from a CPAP machine to your fish tank.
What an the RIVER Pro Solar Generator do?
The River2 is perfect for a weekend trip or as emergencyhome backup system. Below is some estimated examples of its most common uses.
- Light (10W) 24 Hours
- Phone 21 charges
- Coffee Maker 10 Cups
- Household Fridge 2-3 Hours
- TV 2-4 hours Hours
- Laptop 5 Recharges
- CPAP Machine 5-10 Hours
- Drone 3 charges
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Ecoflow River2
- 1 x 1.5m AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide / User Manual
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
- Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
- Customer Support based in Australia
EcoFlow River2 Specs:
- Model: River 2
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Dimensions: 24 x 22 x 15 cm
- Normal Use Temperature: -10-45 degrees Celsius
- Capacity: 256Wh
- Chemistry: LFP
- Shelf Life: 1 year after charging
- Cycles: 3000 + to 80% capacity
- Protections: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection,
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
EcoFlow River Inputs:
- AC Charge Input: 360W Max
- Solar Charge Input: 110W 11-30V 8A max
- Car Charge Input: 12V/24,V 8A max, 100W Max
- Full Recharge Time: 1 hours (AC), 3 hours (Car DC) 3 hours (110w solar)
EcoFlow River Outputs:
- AC Output (x2): Full Sine Wave, 300W(Surge 600W), 230V 50Hz.
- USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- USB-C Output (x1): 60W max, 5,9,12,15,20V 3A max
- Car Power Output: 100W, 12.6V regulated 8A max
Because the AC outlets of the device are in a double blade, ungrounded configuration, it is recommended to use the UPS function of the device for temporary emergency use only.
DO NOT use electric devices with bare metal when charging to avoid the risk of electric shock.