IN STOCK - Immediate shipping from our Sydney Warehouse.
Our lightest DELTA It’s power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
Power bigger electronics DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 2200W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
All at once Power up to 9 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
Fully charged in 1.6 hours With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations. Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
1. Uninterrupted Power Supply: When the EcoFlow Delta Mini detects a power failure, it automatically kicks into gear (50ms response time), keeping your sensitive electronics that you can’t afford to lose running.
2. The UPS function is perfect for CPAP machines, medical fridges, computer or data servers provided they accept a (50ms response time for the cutover).
3. Chaining Function: Expand the capacity and operating time between recharges by chaining DELTA with another DELTA via the supplied AC charging cable.
4. Replaces your gas generator: With an output of 1400W, the DELTA Mini can power many appliances from your lamps to the power tools in your workshop.
5. Very Capable Solar Charging: Using the inbuilt MPPT charging capability - the Delta Mini accepts solar input to recharge (Max 11-75V or 13Amps / Max 300w)
6. Super Fast AC Charging: Using AC Power recharge the DELTA from 0% to 80% in just one hour. Up to 10x faster than competitors.
7.Power Multiple Devices: Bring DELTA Mini to any party or into your living room and power up to 13 devices simultaneously.
8.NO GAS: Emits no pollution and no noise. Use DELTA Mini indoors, even in your living room around kids and pets.
8.Informative LED screen: displaying watt input/output and remaining time and safety protection warnings.
WHAT CAN THE EcoFlow Delta Mini (882wH) Solar Generator Power do?
The Delta Mini is perfect for a weekend trip or as a home backup system. With its super fast recharge time, you can top up the River before you take off on your weekend trip or you can leave it plugged in at the house to keep your most important things running during a power outage.
- Light (10W) 30+ Hours
- Coffee Maker 20+ Cups
- Household Fridge 6+ Hours
- Circular Saw 1+ Hours
- Laptop 15+ Recharges
- CPAP Machine 15+ Hours
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x EcoFlow Delta Mini solar generator
- 1 x AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x XT60 to MC4 Solar Panel Cable
- 1 x Set up / User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
- Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
- Customer Support
EcoFlow Delta Mini Solar Generator Specs:
- Model: DELTA Mini
- Capacity: 882Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM
- Dimensions: 37 x 18 x 24cm
- Net Weight: 11kg
- Charge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Discharge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Testing and Certifications (INT): UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
- Testing and Certifications (AU/NZ): EMC AU/NZS CISRPR 32:2015, AU/NZS 62368-1:2018 (General Safety), RCM
- Shelf Life: Up to 1 Year after fully charged. Follow User Manual Instructions on recharging
EcoFlow Delta Mini Inputs:
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 900W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V~50Hz/60Hz, 10A
- Solar Charge Input: 11-75V 13A Max, 300W max
- Car Charge Input: Supports 12V/24V Battery, Default 8A
EcoFlow Delta Mini Outputs:
- AC Output (x6): Pure Sine Wave, 1400W total (surge 2100W), 230V~ (50Hz)
- Australian Unit 230V, 50Hz
- USB-A Output (x2): 5V 2.4A, 12W max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x1): 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x1): 5/9/12/15/20V 5A, 100W max
- Car Power Output: 12.6V/10A, 126W max
- DC5521 Output (x2): 12.6V/3A, per port